- As I learn these Warren sights, I expect them to make my job easier than the stock pieces ever did.
- Rangemaster's Level II handgun course on August 15th, to get the rust off and learn Rangemaster's way of doing the basics. If I like it as much as I think I will, Rangemaster Level III will follow.
- Practice outside USPSA matches, with coaching from A/Master/Grandmaster shooters.
- Beginning with August 3rd, competing in full-length club matches the first Sunday of every month locally.
- I haven't written about this, but my wife gave me Laserlyte's Laser Target for our anniversary. I've been drawing at it across the kitchen with the SIRT laser trainer for awhile, but now I think I'm going to find a place to set it up at 25 yards or so and practice at that distance daily. I need it.
Armed American Radio Tonight
2 hours ago