Sunday, September 9, 2007

That Seems About Right.

Notice that Sci-Fi is my lowest area . . . . all their sci-fi questions were about Star Trek with some Star Wars thrown in--and one of their Star Wars questions seemed to imply that you'd score higher for owning a Jar-Jar Binks t-shirt!
No questions about Heinlein, Asimov, Firefly . . . . I question the true sci-fi credentials of the authors of this so-called "test." By what right do they dare question the sheer sci fi nerd power of a man in a homemade Jayne Cobb PCH? They also underestimated my awkwardness, but what can you do?

NerdTests.com says I'm a Nerd King.  What are you?  Click here!

2 comments:

Matt G said...

I know you're a nerd, big guy. You still gots cred with me, man.

Matt G said...

And the only true Star Wars movies had Han Solo, and no Ewoks. (so whatcha do is, you watch the third movie on DVD with a finger hovering over the FFwd button, and just figger Lucas stopped at 2.5 movies.)