Monday, April 6, 2009

Pirate Sneak Preview

From William: The Worst Pirate Ever, now available at fine booksellers nowhere:

“I do believe our newest volunteer is awake, Travis, and no doubt ready to serve King and country, eh? Run get the captain, that’s a good lad.” The grin more than made up for a slight lack of teeth with a heady mixture of tobacco and rum fumes.
More to come. This project has changed a lot in the last month, but it's starting to come out on paper in story form, so I think the changes have been for the best. We shall see.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to offer my services as a proofreader. I'm about an hour west of downtown StL.

Don said...

What are you implying, sir?

Anonymous said...

No offense intended, sir. Merely "pre-publication scrutiny", 2 pair of eyes are better than 1, etc.

Don said...

That's why I smiled. Well, internet smiled.

When it needs a copy editor, you'll get a copy.

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領