Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Esperanza!


Today is the birthday of Esperanza, la Luz de Mi Corazon (my wife, whose name is not Esperanza.) I will of course not divulge her age, but if you know her, you would be shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you. She looks ten years younger.

Seriously, honey, I love you very, very much. I could not live my life if you weren't here. Thanks for the family and the home and the love.

And hurry home so we can have cake. I have prepared a chocolate suicide device. Although the amount of chocolate in it could easily be fatal, I am confident that it will only make you stronger.


(Artists' rendition of Don with birthday cake)

5 comments:

Brandon said...

Hey! It's my wife's birthday, too. Looks like October 23 was a good day for us both!

Don said...

According to Tam, there's a bishop out there saying that this is also the anniversary of the creation of the universe.

Wrap your head around that.

LBJ said...

Does she have ANY idea how lucky she is to have someone like you?

Happy birthday to her.

Tam's got me beat on the history stuff but I can tell you -
On this date in history 1915
25,000 women marched in New York City, demanding the right to vote.

So you better go spoil her rotten or she'll vote you off the island.

Best to you both.
Lindy (the real secret name of Scully)

Falco said...

There's no such thing as too much chocolate for the human soul, therefore a chocolate suicide device should do no harm.

Just don't let the dogs get into it.

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領