Friday, September 19, 2008

Proving Yet Again . . . .

That I'm basically just doing everything Ambulance Driver does, except when I'm imitating someone else: I seem to have lost three pounds this week. It's a start.

My goal right now is to get comfortable in my current clothes. I'll do a more detailed post on my actual weight and detailed goals later; I have to go to work right now.

And yes, I'm pretty confident in my weighing. When I'm keeping track, I weigh daily before my morning shower and average each week, so my weekly weight is actually the mean of seven daily weights.

1 comment:

John R said...

When I got the call that I was going to "Gun Blogger Summer Camp", and that we were going to be filmed, I commenced my weight loss program. First goal is to get back to the weight on my CHL (44 lbs to go) Goal 2 is weight on my dl (64 lbs to go).

Quitting smoking and a basically sedentary job have really helped me to pack it on.