Sunday, June 14, 2009

J'accuse!

(To see Oleg's journal and his other photos, click the pic)
I'm sure that's rhetorical, my Tennessean friend, so I've deleted a long point-by-point explanation of Illinois history. Instead, I hope everyone who can get to Chicago this month will join me at the James R. Thompson Building in downtown Chicago on June 26th. We're going to gather a crowd. We're going to listen to Ralph Conner, the Chairman of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE) in Chicago. We're going to make some noise across the street from Mayor Daley's office. We're going to meet like-minded people who are willing to take a Friday off in order to spend it shaking the tree of liberty a little. We're going to hear updates on the MacDonald v. Chicago/NRA v. Chicago cases, which are now at the petition stage at the Supreme Court, and we're going to discuss our strategy for passing License to Carry legislation in Illinois--now arguably the very last state in the union with no way to carry a defensive firearm.

I expect to see you there at the Second Amendment Freedom Rally (SAFR.)

No comments: