Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tamara Has Betrayed Ussss . . .

How does someone who loves books and war stories go so wrong? Not like Harry Potter?



The latest book lives up to my expectations so far. That's all I have to say about that. Also, I think Tamara misunderstood. She was all upset that the nameless victim of her eavesdropping chose to read Harry Potter books in high school over How to Kill a Mockingbird. She was outraged. I think it's possible that she was actually thinking of To Kill a Mockingbird, the classic about growing up, race and tolerance by Harper Lee. It's a fine book; I used to teach it in the 8th grade.

However, her victim distinctly said HOW to Kill a Mockingbird, which is a classic flash-animated film destined to be loved by schoolchildren for many centuries, but not widely recognized as a classic of American literature.


Yes, I'm putting a strike through Tamara's name from now on. If you think that's childish, check out what I did to her link in the blogroll on the right.


SpeakerTweaker said...

Damn, dude. I know you hatin ever-thang, but...

...have you SEEN some of her guns?



striker_3 said...


I am going to need some popcorn to enjoy this showdown when Tam sees it!

BobG said...

And I thought this was going to be a boring day...

Don Gwinn said...

I shall duel her at a time and place of her choosing.

I choose the weapons; she may use any wand she wishes.

I'll be the guy in the Ravenclaw scarf.