Saturday, August 23, 2008

Blackwater Blog Weekend: Notes From Home

When I got to Virginia, I found a card in my luggage. The front has an obviously gay grizzly bear wearing a lavender neckerchief and hugging himself. He has a very happy smile. "Just sending you a little hug . . ." it says.
The inside says "Did you feel it?"
I did. Here's the rest of it.
Honey,
We will miss you. I love you!
Your Bride

DADDY I WUV YOU
SEAN

Dad have a good time in North Carolina shooting. Hope you win and tell me when you come hom. Like I say a lot: "Veni, Vini, Vinci." I will miss you,
Love you,
Donoy
Donovan

Kane your
best son
I love you
and I am glad
that you get
to do something fun
and you don't
have to worry,
we I will
behave
peace out

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. It makes leaving for the weekend so much easier knowing that your family doesn't hate you for getting to do something YOU enjoy, and it makes coming home so much better.

Hopefully their weekend will be as good as yours....

Don said...

They're at grandma n' grandpa's house tonight, and the boys are staying over, so My Bride and the baby will have some peace and quiet. She said he's been saying "Where Dada?"

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here at Blackwater. Everybody's blogging except the guys playing Playstation, there's some kind of "Biggest Explosions and Tornadoes" show on the big TV, and the Yuengling Black & Tan is flowing.

Rio Arriba said...

Ah, Black & Tan.

Guns all around. The smell of cleaning solutions.

More bang-bang to be done t'row.

A happy family waiting at home.

Does it get any better?

How could it?

J.R.Shirley said...

That's precious, man.

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領