Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Blackwater Blog Weekend: Oh, NOES!

<--Oh where, oh where can my baby be?



All right, nobody panic, but we just got an email from Kerby Smith at Para USA. It seems that UPS has delivered one box of official Gun Blog pistols (no, you can't buy one--they only made 25--but you could always slap some target sights on a Tac-S model and paint "Gun Blog .45" on the side.)

This is a problem because Todd Jarrett claims he shipped three boxes to Tennessee. Assuming that Todd Jarrett has not stolen our pistols (Because, if he did, what would I do about it? Challenge him to a shoot-off?) that means that either UPS still has them (A thought to chill your guts) or UPS has lost them (Another thought to chill your guts.) This sucks, because I've already got a call in to my town's Mayor/School Bus Driver/Gun Dealer to get a transfer done.*

Robb has already issued the magnanimous and statesmanlike opinion that "as long as that box contains my pistol, we're good."
Left unsaid, perhaps for the best, was what might happen if the box did not contain Robb's pistol.

*Did you think I made that up to be cute? This ain't The Lawdog Files.

2 comments:

Tam said...

That photo has an almost Volk-like level of sexiness to it. Even if the trigger on the gun looks weird. ;)

Don said...

I don't know about all that, but I thought it came out pretty well for an improvised hotel-bunk scene.