Saturday, August 2, 2008

"I DO NOT APPROVE."

Sometimes, it's hard to know where to draw the line when you're blogging the things your friends and family have said to you. You might have noticed I keep things pretty positive here when I write about my family and friends. But I had another McKnob moment yesterday, and Crystal inspired me to tell you about it.

You might recall that I was somewhat skeptical as to the motives of the FSA, Ceasefire, etc. a couple of days ago when the Mary McFate/Sapone story broke. It seemed like they thought they were going to shame gun owners. My bride came up with the perfect analogy:
"What do they think we are, gay in the '50's? Are we supposed to be hiding or something?"
I informed her that she was a Gorram Genius and I would soon enough be "so blogging that." Her reply?

"NO! You can't put that in there with my name! That's racist!"


You can't make that up.

5 comments:

DJK said...

Racist? If it actually was something....wouldn't it be homophobic? Even if it was homophobic, so what? Some people are afraid of spiders, or the outdoors, or sharks, or gay people. Big deal.


We're so afraid of what we might be perceived to think. It's a bummer.

J.R.Shirley said...

Oh, my. :-)

Don said...

You wouldn't want to overthink it; she was basically spluttering. In person, it's adorable.

DJK said...

;)

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領