Sunday, June 29, 2008

Think SAFR in Chicago Won't Be Huge?

I'm not guaranteeing anything, but today I read a post from a member of The High Road forums who's going to fly to Chicago to be at the Second Amendment Freedom Rally.
How many people--people without trust fund millions, mind you--do you suppose take off work and fly in from the coast for a Snuffy Pfleger/Jesse Jackson march? These are the people, remember, who have to put school kids on buses and take them out of school to fill the seats.
Let's hear it for Travelocity. Flight and two nights hotel, $600.

I've heard plenty of times on this board the lack of support for Californian gun owners and our plight, let it never be said we hold a grudge.

See you there.
I'm telling you, people, you're going to be kicking yourselves later if you're not there, at least if you're from Illinois, Wisconsin or parts of Indiana. This is going to be something to tell stories about later.

2 comments:

GreatBeefalo said...

If I wasnt unemployed (laid off, anyway) in Texas, I would make a grand appearance there. I wish yall all the best! If you can catch some of Daley's crocodile tears in a bottle, they'd fetch a nice price on eBay :)

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領