Saturday, June 28, 2008

You Guys Know Everything!


AmericanMercenary says in Comments that the patch I found in my copy of H.G. Wells' War of the Worlds and The Invisible Man sounds a lot like the 4th Infantry Division's unit patch. I looked it up, and here it is--I guess I have the subdued version, shown here, because the others are bright green. Makes me wonder what the patch was doing there!

Needless to say, not having served, I won't be wearing this. But it's always interesting what you happen across at a yard sale (well, to me, at least) and thanks to my readers I now know what I actually found. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

SordidPanda said...

Next time you watch "Star Wars" you can mention to your friends that the patches on the back of Bobba Fett's gloves are for the 7th Infantry Division and the Army's Training and Doctrine Command.

Then again maybe your friends won't be so impressed by random bits of trivia...

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領