Friday, October 10, 2008

A Basic Issue of Fairness

"Honey?"
"Yes?"
"Have you had coffee-cup circles on your breast all day?"
" . . . . "
"Did someone set their drink on it? Do you not at least demand that people use coasters?"
"It's not from a coffee cup! You know that little bleach cup thing on the washing machine?"
"I can't wait for this. This is going to be epic. This will be-"
"Yeah, great, whatever. Anyway, I leaned over and I put my boob in the bleach cup, and I guess it left circles on my shirt, but I didn't know until I got to school."
"Uh . . . okay."
"Shut up."
"Look, I'm not mad at you or anything. And I don't care about the shirt. I just think it's a little unfair that the washing machine gets more second-base action than I do."
"The washing machine is a lot better at shutting up."
"Oh, that is indeed going up on the blog."

6 comments:

Easily Lost said...

Wonder if your Mrs. needs a new cast iron fry pan and the wonderful secondary use for it.......

Quigley said...

Oh man...you are so going to end up sleeping on the couch...for a week...

Don said...

She wasn't very happy when I told her about it, but when she read it, she laughed. When they laugh, you're home free. You can get away with just about anything if you can make a woman laugh.

Her comment was "That's funnier than we actually are."

Home on the Range said...

You owe me a keyboard :-) I spilled My coffee on it laughing so hard.

SordidPanda said...

Seems like your wife has a thing for dishwashers, so wash more dishes.

Become the dishwasher.

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領