Thursday, October 16, 2008

Reboletti Responds

Don,

Thank you for your support. We are working on getting paypal up on the website, but until then checks can be sent to Citizens for Dennis Reboletti, PO Box 90, Addison, IL 60101. This is the second time they have done this. In my previous career I was a prosecutor. I didn't realize now I was anti-law enforcement, family and children.

Thank You,

Rep. Dennis Reboletti


Representative Reboletti, you might recall, is an Illinois state representative who voted against a redundant background check for handgun purchasers who had already undergone background checks. The Brady Campaign and their puppet groups in the so-called "Freedom States Alliance" brought their full political might to bear on him and another targeted legislator named Sandy Cole . . . which resulted in increased support for Representatives Reboletti and Cole. I know I, for one, didn't know who these people were until the Brady Bunch was kind enough to point them out. Both offices reported that the phones, FAX and emails ran about 5-to-1 in favor of their votes.

So there you have it. I don't know about you, but I'm sending Rep. Reboletti a check with a handwritten note enclosed.