Monday, October 13, 2008

Why Do Squirrels Hate Freedom?

Iraq veteran details squirrel attack in park

Frank Garren is tough guy. The 6-foot-4, retired Army sergeant was awarded a Purple Heart after surviving a roadside bomb while deployed in Iraq in 2004. He knows about combat and quick reactions.

An angry squirrel is another matter, said Garren, who reported just such a run-in recently in Washington Park.

“You might expect a mugging in the park, but not to be attacked by a tree rodent,” the 34-year-old Springfield resident said Monday. “I never thought a squirrel could kick my (behind).”


Read the whole thing, you won't be sorry. Sgt. Garren has a sense of humor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

linky no worky.

Anonymous said...

ok, link works now. :)

however, when he was told he might need a rabies shot he said “As a retired military guy, I was still pretty nervous. But I’m not going to have to have one. I was current on all of my shots.”

uh excuse me?? you can't be current on rabies shots dumbass.

He'd better hope that squirrel was clean.

Anonymous said...

酒店小姐
酒店兼職
禮服店
酒店經紀
酒店兼差
酒店打工
酒店上班
假日打工
台北酒店經紀
童裝批發
童裝批發
酒店喝酒
暑假打工
寒假打工
酒店
酒店經紀人
酒店現領