Monday, October 27, 2008

I Could Tell You, But She'd Have to Kill Me

". . . . and if you blog that, I will kill you. I'm not kidding. I will murder you."
"But I'm sitting right here, and it would be awesome!"
"No, it would be you signing your death warrant. I'm serious. Now I sort of want you to try it. Give me an excuse."
"I . . . . I don't want to anymore."
"That's right."
. . .
"But . . . . I can post everything after you said not to blog the first thing, right? I mean, that's kind of awesome, too."
"Well, yeah, obviously. Just don't make me do anything rash."

I love my wife and respect her privacy and she reads this blog, so I will be a man of my word.

10 comments:

Dustin said...

Technically, it wouldn't be blogging if you just put it down here in a comment.... Or emailed it to (ahem) someone else to put in a comment....

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I don't know how the authorities (Missus Armed) would view such legalistic backdoor attempts, Dustin. I don't think her ultimate punishment could be constrained by excuses of strict interpretation, if pushed down the path you suggest.

The stakes are high enough to dissuade pushing the envelope.

Anonymous said...

Nice try Dustin.

Anonymous said...

OK Mrs G We'll ignore the man behind the curtain with the funny hat.....

Remind him, that he has to sleep sometime!

Don said...

Be careful. You all know who "esperanza" is, right?

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Wasn't March 14th a while ago?

KK said...

chicken!!!

J.R.Shirley said...

The follow-up was pretty awesome in its own right.

Jay G said...

At least Mrs. Armed takes an interest in your blog...

:-|

Vitriolic Virchow said...

I still wanna read it!!!